Detail THREE WAY ACTUATED VALVE
• Rugged thermoplastic construction ideal for corrosive atmospheres.
• Long cycle life - extensively tested and proven.
• Lightweight assembly - less piping stress and lower shipping weight.
• Pre-assembled to 3-way ball valve.
• Can be hydraulically actuated.
• Manual override standard on air x air models, TABVS & TABMS.
• Each valve and actuator is 100% individually inspected and tested prior to shipment.
Valve at right is shown with TABVS Air x Spring automatic fail-safe actuator. Air is used to actuate the valve; when air is relieved, an internal spring automatically returns the valve to its standard position. With optional Limit Stops, the valve can be set to open or close to any partial position.
• Reinforced shaft ( stem) .
• Dual o-rings on shaft.
• PTFE thrust bearing on shaft.
• PTFE seats, pre-energized with o-rings.
• Trunnion Design -- top and bottom support of ball. Trunnion design allows closed segment of valve to be disconnected under full line pressure, with no danger of blow-out. Valve cannot be piped in backwards.
• Full concentricity and mirror smoothness of ball assures easy, smooth, leakproof operation.
• Dual sliding seats, each with triple o-rings.
• All three ports are true union for cost, installation time, and space savings.
• Flow direction indicator on handle.
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak