Detail PILOT SOLENOIZ VALVE
Plast-O-Matic offers one wetted core design; the rest are high-performance designs with the patented Fail-Dry safety vent, and absolutely no wetted metals. Most are direct acting, normally-closed. A pilot-operated model offers higher pressures and flows, and one normally-open model is available. The rest are 3-way ( also known as diverter valves) or specialty items.
This is a quick introduction, moving from the most basic offering to the most specialized. Immediately below is an overview of Plast-O-Matic' s approach to Solenoid Valve design, followed by capsule descriptions with links to detailed catalog pages.
• Feature rugged thermoplastic construction with no wetted metal parts.
• EAS- Series 2-way, PS Series 2-way, and THP Series 3-way feature the patented Fail Dry safety vent.
• NEMA 4X coils -- with DIN connector -- available as standard on every valve.
• General-purpose " dust tight" and Explosion-Proof coils available as options on most valves.
• Optional lighted connector available.
• Many types of AC and DC coils available for most valves.
• Bodies are machined or molded from top quality brand plastics, including Geon® PVC, Corzan® CPVC, Kynar® PVDF, PTFE, Glass-Filled Polypro, and Natural, unpigmented Polypropylene.
• PTFE bellows designs prevent fugitive emissions.
• Seals standard in FKM and EPDM; optional materials such as Buna nitrile and Kalrez® readily available. Seal material on PTFE bellows design is a specially-treated FKM, so that one valve can handle virtually all liquids.
• Most direct-acting valves rated for full vacuum through pressure.
• Popular models, sizes and materials ship from stock.
• As your assurance of quality, each valve is individually tested under pressure by a Plast-O-Matic inspector prior to shipment.
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak