Detail Hach Sc100 LXV401.52.00002
Features / Benefits
* One Controller for One or Two Sensors
The Hach sc100 Controller receives data from up to two sensors. Use any of Hach' s line of digital sesors for pH/ ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, or turbidity.
* One Controller for One or Two Parameters
Not only can the sc100 controller be used for up to two sensors, but the sensors need not be the same. Mix and match any combination of parameters.
* One Controller for Many Options
Communications using RS485/ MODBUS® or RS232/ MODBUS® protocols or the wireless infrared port are available. ( Contact your Hach representative for other communication protocols.) Multiple control functions include built-in PID, control contacts, and alarm functions.
* " Plug and Play" Operation
There' s no complicated wiring or set up procedures with the sc100 controller. Just plug the sensor in and it' s ready for use without special ordering or software configuration.
* Simple, Reliable Data Collection
A built-in datalogger collects measurement at user selectable intervals ( 1 to 15 minutes) , together with calibration and verification points, alarm history, and instrument setup changes for up to 6 months. With a two-year warranty, the Hach sc100 Controller is built to last.
1. The controller shall be a microprocessor-based instrument.
2. Connections between the sensors and the controller shall be " plug and play."
3. The controller shall have the option for RS232/ MODBUS® or RS485/ MODBUS® serial input/ output capability for two-way communication to a computer and have wireless downloading capability through an IR Port located on the interface unit to download and print realtime data, calibration history, and current set points in a CSV format.
4. The interface unit shall allow opertors to control sensor and interface functions with menu-driven software.
5. The interface unit shall have a built-in data logger with the capacity to store data on 15-minute intervals for up to 6 months with two sensors per controller.
6. The interface unit shall include two analog 4-20 mA outputs and 3 unpowered SPDT form ' C' alarm contacts.
7. The interface unit shall include two independent PID control functions.
8. The interface unit shall be housed in a NEMA-4X/ IP66 metal enclosure with corrosion-resistant finish.
9. The controller shall be mounted horizontal or vertical on surface, panel or pipe.
10. The AC power supply shall be housed in the interface unit and automatically accept input in the range of 100 to 230 Vac, 50/ 60 Hz.
11. All system componenets shall be certified by ETL to UL 61010A-1, CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1.
12. The controller shall be warranted for two full years against defects in material and workmanship.
13. The controller shall be Hach Company Model sc100 Controller.
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak