Detail Aquamatic 962 Series Stager Controls
The series 962 electronic controls provide sophisticated, demand-based water conditioning by combining a microprocessor with a flow used.Time-based and/ or externaly signal initiation is also available as a standard feature.
This fully programmable series of controls provide the ability to fine-tune the operation to meet the application requirements.
* Accepts an input from a variety of flow sensors to electronically monitor the amount of water used
* Homing operation-the control and stager automatically synchronize to the service position
* NEMA 4XFG Fiberglass enclosure
* 115VAC 50/ 60Hz and 230VAC 50/ 60Hz
* Up to 15 programmable timed regeneration cycles are available, programmable form 0 to 255 minutes
* Battery backup( rechargeable) for monitoring time-of-day and water usage for up to eight hours during a power outage.
* A dry or powered contact closure can be provided during a cycle or cycles of operation on all models
* A SPDT relay can be added to provide an additional signal during service/ regeneration( single tank & twin-alternating units only)
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak