Detail ANTI SIPHON VALVE
One valve design functions as a relief valve, by-pass valve, pump backpressure valve, anti-siphon valve, and backpressure regulator.
• Relief: protects systems and equipment from over-pressure/ pressure surges.
• By-Pass: prevents pumps from " dead heading" .
• Back-Pressure: maintains necessary reverse pressure in closed loop systems.
• Anti-Siphon: Used on the outlet of a pump wherever gravity or other downstream conditions may create negative pressure ( siphon) and drain a tank. The valve is pre-set to open under pump pressure, but closes bubble-tight when the pump is shut off. Because of the design of the RVDT, this valve actually closes more tightly when unwanted siphon occurs.
• Unique PTFE Diaphragm is excellent for use with highly aggressive liquids...and also provides the ultimate in contamination-free sealing.
• Rugged thermoplastic construction is ideal for a broad range of industrial applications.
• Relief setting is infinitely adjustable from 5 psi to 100 psi.
• Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi.
• Large diaphragm area delivers more sensitivity and less pressure drop under flow conditions.
• Non-wetted u-cup seal provides a second isolation of the control spring; design includes patented Fail-Dry vent, a safety feature that provides visual warning of seal malfunction. This permits the valve to continue operation until a scheduled maintenance can be planned thereby avoiding a costly shutdown. Fail-Dry connection on Series RVDT is 1/ 8" FNPT.
• Non-leaching feature of fluoropolymer diaphragm makes it ideal for use with ultra-pure water and concentrated etchants, as in the semiconductor industry.
• Available in 1/ 4" , 1/ 2" , 3/ 4" , 1" , 1 1/ 2" and 2" sizes. For other sizes consult factory.
• Click here for a photographic comparison of the inner workings of Series RVDT vs. competitor' s BPV: Not all Backpressure Valves are Created Equal!
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak